2021 RUN Charity Race: Saturday, 20th March
Run #WithRefugees at the fourth annual RUN Charity Race! Taking place on Saturday, 20th March 2021, on the trails of Tai Tam Country Park, this unique event combines the thrill of a physical challenge and feel good vibes from supporting RUN’s sports and education programmes for vulnerable refugees in Hong Kong. Refugees are heavily involved in the organisation of the race, from crafting trophies for the winners to preparing a delicious meal for the finish line, and many will be running the race alongside you! With multiple distance categories, including options for kids races and parent-child teams, the RUN Charity Race is a fun day out for the whole family, all while supporting a great cause. Special thanks to our pro bono co-organiser RaceBase and our race management partner Racematix.
Date: Saturday, 20th March 2021
Location: Tai Tam Country Park
- 19km – Individual (HK$600), team of 2 (HK$1,200)
- 14km – Individual (HK$500), parent and child (aged 12-17) team (HK$800)
- 8km – Individual (HK$500), parent and child (aged 9-17) team (HK$800)
- Kids 1.5km for ages 5-8, 3km for 9-12 (HK$200)
Fundraise for RUN
Did you know? You can amplify your impact by starting a fundraising page for RUN! When you fundraise for RUN, you not only give us the resources to continue serving our programme participants, you also help to spread the word about the situation facing refugees in Hong Kong and connect your friends and family to our work. Start a fundraiser in just two easy steps:
- Set up your campaign page in just a few minutes. All funds raised on your campaign page will be sent directly to our bank account so you don’t have to worry about it.
- Spread the word and invite your friends to give. The more people you tell, the more funds you’ll raise, and the more people will know about the important work that RUN does to rehabilitate vulnerable refugees in Hong Kong!
If you have any questions about starting a fundraiser, get in touch with us at email@example.com.